Available in package:
Dry Teflon lubricant.
The product forms on friction parts an easily sliding dry antifriction coating based on polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon). It is universally applied in household use and in the industry (textile, wood processing industry – in order to lubricate moulds when manufacturing rubber and plastics etc.) — everywhere, where a clean, dry and low-fat lubricant is needed.
- Prevents accumulation of dust and dirt.
- Ensures extremely easy and smooth motion of assemblies and joints made of metal and nonmetal materials (plastics, elastomers, ceramics, wood) in any combination.
- The lubricant is used for lubrication of sliding supports, guide rails for windshield glass and hatches, telescopic antennas, in order to eliminate panel squeaking etc.
- Shake the can.
- Spray its contents onto a clean dry surface.
- Let the layer dry up for 10–15 minutes.