Available in package:
Brake caliper grease
High-temperature grease for guide fingers of a brake caliper sliding carriage.
Special high-temperature grease applied to prevent sticking and seizing of brake pads on guide fingers of a sliding carriage.
- Provides accurate operation of the whole sliding carriage mechanism, absolute abutment of brake pads and quick unbraking of a brake disc at the end of braking.
- Prolongs service life of the whole braking system of a vehicle.
- Eliminates noise and creaks when braking.
- Resistant to high loads.
- Has a wide temperature range of application: –35… 400 °С.
- 1. Twist out the guide fingers of a brake caliper.
- 2. Shake the can.
- 3. Apply evenly several layers of the grease (up to 5). Let each layer dry before applying the next one.
- 4. Assemble the unit.
Use when replacing brake pads or next maintenance work.