Available in package:
Antigravel rubber coating of light-grey color which allows further painting.
It is used for painted surfaces of a car body (lower sections of doors, etc.), which are exposed to road dust and gravel hits. Can be applied to metal, lacquered surfaces and plastics.
- Forms elastic film which is particularly resistant to stone hitting.
- Permits further painting.
- Decreases noise and vibration.
- Safely protects surfaces from corrosion and chemical activity (highway salt).
- 1. Remove dirt, rust and dust from the surfaces to be covered with Antigravel.
- 2. Shake the can.
- 3. Spray the content onto the surface at a distance of 20-30 cm.
- 4. Apply 2-3 layers on the surfaces to be coated. Each next layer should be applied after short-term waiting.
- 5. Wait 30-60 minutes before running your car.
The ambient air temperature while treating should be 15...20°C.
Excess of Antigravelcan be easily removed with VERYLUBE TAR STAIN REMOVER.