Available in package:
Product designed to clean the engine from carbon.
Fast-acting product designed to clean stuck piston rings of gasoline and diesel engines from carbon. Application is recommended after engine overheating, by increased oil consumption and smoking.
- Restores mobility of stuck piston rings.
- Decreases oil consumption.
- Cleans cylinders and pistons, combustion chambers, and valves from all types of contaminations (scale, carbon, varnish and tar).
- Restores compression in cylinders.
- Decreases exhaust toxicity.
- Warm up the engine. The engine should be warm but not hot.
- Unscrew the plugs (nozzles). Disconnect the wire of the ignition timing sensor, Hall sensor or commutator.
- Introduce approximately 60 ml of product (1/4 of the bottle) into each cylinder through the plug hole.
- 1 bottle (250 ml) is enough to decarbonize 4 cylinders. Screw the plugs back.
- Wait for 60 minutes. Unscrew the plugs. Cover the plugholes with absorbing fabric to avoid dirt flying out and getting onto the paint.
- Rotate the engine with the starter for several seconds.
- Reinstall spark plugs (nozzles).
- Start the engine and run it at variable RPM for up to 15 minutes. During this time, the residues of the softened carbon will be removed through the exhaust system.
- Change the motor oil.
Avoid getting the substance onto the paint.
Safe for catalytic converters, oxygen sensors, mechanical rubber goods and seals.