Available in package:
Lithium Grease for CV-Joints
Consistent grease with molybdenum disulfide for constant velocity joints (CV-joints)
The product is recommended for use in constant velocity joints, assemblies and bearings of vehicles and industrial equipment. The grease contains pure fine-grained molybdenum disulfide due to which it reliably protects assemblies and bearings operating under peak and/or alternating loads.
- Special grease for CV-joints.
- Reliably protects assemblies and bearings operating under peak and/or alternating loads.
- Possesses high mechanical and chemical stability, retains its protective and antiwear properties even under the influence of durable mechanical and thermal overloads.
- Due to its outstanding stickiness the grease remains on lubricated surfaces even if affected by vibration and high rotation speeds.
- The grease is waterproof and can be used in assemblies operating in contact with water.
- It creates a good insulation and prevents contamination of bearings.
Application with the help of a filling gun for plastic lubricants.
Introduce the grease into an assembly via a grease fitting until it appears out of clearances of the lubricated joint.
Fill ½ of the free space of the bearing (assembly) with the grease having previously removed the old grease.
The grease is compatible with all types of lithium-based automotive and industrial greases, miscible with such greases at any ratio.
Applied to assemblies with the rotation speed of up to 10 000 rpm.
NLGI 2 (ASTM D217)
ISO-L-XСCEB 2 (ISO 6743-9)
KPF2N-25 (DIN 51502)