Available in package:
Wax anticorrosion coating for hard-to-reach car body areas.
High-performance rust preventive product designed to protect internal surfaces of car body hollow parts: door hollows, spars, fenders etc.
Specially designed for anti-corrosive car body treatment based on the Swedish ML method (spreading, preserving, and "sealing up").
Can be applied to metal and lac¬quer coating surfaces. Spreads well and penetrates into the smallest cavities which require protection, such as weld seams and cracks.
- Forms a very thin protective film ( 40 micron) with strong adhesion.
- Removes moisture.
- Seals up centers of corrosion attacks.
- Has high resistance to chemical activity (weak acids, alkali, etc.).
- Keeps up the form, does not trickle down from vertical surfaces.
- Stable to the temperature up to +160 °С.
- Economical in application (can 500 ml for 20 m2).
- 1. Clean open surfaces of the parts from dirt, rust, and dust.
- 2. Shake the can.
- 3. Spray the content onto the surface at a distance of 20-30 cm.
- 4. Anticor ML should be applied in one layer.
- 5. Use an extension pipe to treat closed surfaces.
The ambient air temperature while treating should be +15...20°C.
Can be used in the engine compartment.
Excess of Anticor ML can be easily removed with VERYLUBE TAR STAIN REMOVER