Available in package:
Synthetic oil for passenger cars and light trucks
- SAE 5W-40
- API SL/CF
- ACEA: A3/B3/B4(08)
- BMW Longlife-01
- MB 229.3
- Porsche A40
- Renault RN 0700/0710
- VW 502 00/505 00
- PSA B71 2294 In Prog. (PSA Level 2)
|Density at 20°C, kg/L||0,853|
|Viscosity at 100°C, mm²/s||14,5|
|Viscosity at 40°C, mm²/s||86,6|
|Viscosity at –30°C, mPa/s||5100|
|Flash point, °C||221|
|Pour point, °C||<–40|
|Sulphated ash, % wt.||1,14|
|Base number, mgKOH/g||9,2|
- Multigrade application in passenger cars and light trucks.
- Universal application in gasoline, diesel and LPG engines.
- Effective for modern engines: multi-valve, turbocharged (including those with exhaust gas recirculation system), with direct fuel injection etc.
- Quickly enters all the lubrication points and provides easy engine start at low temperatures (up to –30°C).
- Resistant to ageing, notable for the stable properties by long maintenance intervals (more than 15,000 km of run).
- Reliably lubricates friction parts of the engine, creates a solid and stable oil film by cold start and preserves it at high temperatures and under severe operating conditions.
- Keeps the engine clean and prevents soot and deposits formation.
- Due to the special viscosity properties, it is an energy-saving oil.
- Can be mixed with other synthetic and mineral motor oils.