Available in package:
Mineral oil for passenger cars and trucks
- SAE 15W-40
- API SL/CI-4/СH-4/CG-4/CF-4/CF
- ACEA A3/B4, E7
- Global DHD 1
- VW 501.01/505.00
- MB 228.3, 229.1
- Volvo VDS-2
- MAN 3275
- Renault (RVI) RLD
- Mack EO/M PLUS
- Cummins 20,072/1/6/7/8
|Density at 20°C, kg/L||0,882|
|Viscosity at 100°C, mm²/s||13,7|
|Viscosity at 40°C, mm²/s||102,3|
|Viscosity at –25°C, mPa/s||< 7000|
|Flash point, °C||214|
|Pour point, °C||<–27|
|Sulphated ash, % wt.||1,2|
|Base number, mgKOH/g||9,2|
- Multigrade application in passenger cars and trucks.
- Universal application in gasoline, diesel and LPG engines.
- Effective for modern engines: multi-valve, turbocharged (including those with exhaust gas recirculation system), with direct fuel injection etc.
- Oxidation resistant, does not create any deposits and preserves all necessary properties for the whole service life time.
- Successfully eliminates soot in oil and protects the turbocharger assemblies.