Available in package:
Semi-synthetic oil for passenger cars and light trucks
- SAE 10W-40
- API SL/CF
- ACEA: A3/B4
- VW 500.00/505.00
- MB 229.1
- BMW Special Oil
|Density at 20°C, kg/L||0,869|
|Viscosity at 100°C, mm²/s||14,7|
|Viscosity at 40°C, mm²/s||99,6|
|Viscosity at –25°C, mPa/s||< 7000|
|Flash point, °C||220|
|Pour point, °C||<–39|
|Sulphated ash, % wt.||1,0|
|Base number, mgKOH/g||8,4|
- Designed with due consideration of operating peculiarities of modern passenger cars distinguished by high power-to-weight ratio and low volumes of motor oil.
- Multigrade application in passenger cars and light trucks.
- Effective by dynamic driving modes (frequent acceleration and deceleration when driving in town).
- Universal application in gasoline, diesel and LPG engines.
- Effective for modern engines: multi-valve, turbocharged (including those with exhaust gas recirculation system), with direct fuel injection etc.